Day 11. Tell us about the last person that hurt you.
Nobody’s really hurt me recently… I have a great family, amazing friends and the best boyfriend <3
Although there is one friendship I lost a few years ago that still occasionally hurts, especially when I see them around uni. We used to be best buds, talk every day, he knew me and understood my situation quite well. I met him on the first day of intermediate and for a good 5 years we were great friends. But now when I see him around, we have nothing to say to each other… He didn’t purposely hurt me. I didn’t do anything to him. He just stopped talking to me one day, and it’s been the same awkwardness ever since. Must’ve been about 6th form, and I still don’t know why he acted like that.
No biggie. Sure, he was a good friend, and I do miss him from time to time. But if he had a reason for it, then so be it. Even if he didn’t have a good reason, it’s the past now and I have better people in my life to think about now, instead of reminiscing about an old friend who simply went their separate way.
Day 12. Three things that irritate you about people.
1. “Hiya babes, haven’t seen you in sooooo long!!!! we have to catch up, most definitely! I miss you soo much!! LOVE YOU BABE XXX!”
… Enough said.
2. People that aren’t mature enough to deal with a couple holding hands, kissing, or hugging in public. Get over yourself. It’s not that bigger deal. Just because you’re too insecure about your own relationship, yes, I’m looking at a certain someone.
3. There’s far too many reasons to be happy and not enough reasons for people to be moody, grumpy and depressed. Smile, people! The world is not crashing down just to spite you. There are more important things in life for you to worry about, and worse things going on in the world, I assure you.
Day 9. Your current relationship status and how happy your are about it.
I am most definitely taken :) Incredibly in love, and always will be. The happiest I’ve ever been - and I’ve been this happy since April 1st 2010. It’s probably sickly and annoying to people, but I’m happy and in love, so I don’t have another care in the world. My boyfriend is the most amazing person I’ve ever met <3 I’m blissfully and amazingly ( and insert another synonym here) happy. I’ve been smiling like a retard in love all day just because I got to spontaneously spend the night with Morgan last night. Awesomeness <3
Day 10. Five things you dislike about yourself/want to change, and why.
1. My health. 6 years too long. I would just like to be better, have no more pain, have energy to get through the day, not be exhausted when I walk for longer than 2 minutes, not have migraines, and not be physically sick from the pain.
2. I’d like to be less shy, so I don’t freak out, have a racing pulse, and talkincrediblyfastwhenmakingspeechesinfrontofpeople.
3. My skin. I’m 19 now, I’ve left high school. So go away pimples.
4. I would like some extra cash money yo, cuz I’m a poor uni student.
5. My fat fingers. Stupid mum genes. They’re out-of-this-world chubby.
Day 8. Tell us about the last person that text you.
That would be the one and only Morgan :)
He’s everything to me. I love him so much, I didn’t even think it was possible to love someone this much. We have been together now for 1 year, 4 months and 18 days now. (Our anniversary is on the first of the month, so it’s easy to count days :P ). He is ridiculous good looking. Tall, brown hair, green eyes, amazing abs, lips to die for. He’s so incredibly smart, like, he just know everything! He’s the best person to go to for advice, about absolutely anything - all his friends would agree too. He is the best at giving cuggles. He loves sports, especially basketball and football. He’s a basketball player, coach and referee. He is incredibly morganized - It’s the cutest thing. He loves movies like there’s no tomorrow. To satisfy his movie-watching cravings, he works for Video Ezy and gets free movie hire - awesome bonus. He’s studying Commerce and Sports Science at uni. He likes to draw cats. He likes to make spreadsheets on excel about anything and everything that interests him, its so cool! He has many a cute nicknames that I’ve given him over time that I shall not say on here so I don’t embarrass him too much ;) He has an amazing smile. He looks ridiculously good in board shorts at the beach in summer… I want summer! He has the best jokes and the funniest sense of humor. He’s the greatest mate to all his friends, he’s just such a cool person. He’s a great kisser :) He’s always there for me whenever I need him, no matter what. I could go on for days… But there will never be enough words in the English language that could perfectly describe this amazing human being. He’s just the best, most awesome, funniest, loving person I’ve ever met. Man, I love him.
He’s amazing. He’s my one true love. And he’s all mine :)
Day 7. Your opinion on your body and how comfortable you are about it.
Ah, I would say average. I’ve gotten used to it :) I used to be really self conscious about my scars, but I’ve gotten over them pretty well. I do like my height and my legs. I have huge feet, but I don’t care the slightest about them, although my toes are abnormally thick. I think my eyes are quite a cool shade of blue. Most days I like my hair, although it refuses to curl at all, and prefers to stay dead straight, which does frustrate me. I’ve been told by Morgan that my butt and my boobs are pretty awesome; I concur. My tummy could be better, and would be, if exercising didn’t make the pain so much worse. It’s a slow but steady work in progress. I have massive shoulders from playing waterpolo - not a favorite of mine. I like my face but dislike greasy teenage pimply skin, and hope it goes away soon. I’ve inherited my mum’s genes of ridiculously fat fingers. No matter how skinny I am, I will always always have fat fingers, its insane.
Day 6. Five things you like about yourself/think you're good at.
1. I like that the very best part of me, is Morgan.
2. I’m quite a good writer. This is a bonus in that it makes up for my useless speaking skills.
3. I like that I’m relatively tall, means better legs :P
4. I like that I’m relatively intelligent, even though I always make a fool of myself in front of Morgan, because he’s super super smart.
5. I like the person that I’ve become. I like my morals and my values, my beliefs, my standards and my principles. I like my amazing friends and family that surround me and have molded me this way. I think I’m a pretty damn awesome person to say the least.
Day 5. The subject you loved most at school/college and why.
At school I loved sports science, it was, and still is, my favorite thing to study. It has always interested me, I remember saying to my friend Merryn in primary school that “when I grow up, I’m gonna be a sports scientist!” I’ve always been interested in knowing how the body moves and why it does this and that, and relating it to sport makes it so much more enjoyable.
Saying that, I also loved classics and history. I love history, it fascinates me so much and there’s so much information to be learned as to why/who/and how we are today as people, and how things have changed over centuries, but also how basic human principles haven’t changed at all.
At uni, turns out I love psychology. Specifically cognitive science and neuroscience - possibly an area I’m gonna do postgrad study in. It’s so interesting to me, always blows my mind when I’m sitting in lectures and learn new amazing facts about the human brain. I guess why I like it so much is that it ties in a lot with the same principles used in sport science; just not so much about sport - but somehow it’s still just as captivating and interesting to me.
And this semester, I love my gen-ed at uni, politics. Mainly because it means for three hours of classes a week, I get to sit next to Morgan. But also because it’s so interesting to learn about, I’ve never once been bored in a politics lecture - can’t say the same for stats, and social psychology :s Social psych is not really my thing… esp compared to how awesome the neuroscience and cognitive science side of psych is. But 3 extra hours of Morgan a week during class time is frekin awesome to say the least.